On the occasion of our 60th anniversary, we have set forth a new corporate philosophy, corporate ideals and basic corporate social responsibility policy to achieve the innovation and growth that will lead us into the future.
Kaneka's Corporate Philosophy
With people and technology growing together into creative fusion, we will break fresh ground for the future and tie in to explore New Values. We are also committed to challenge the environmental issues of our planet and contribute to upgrading the quality of life.
Kaneka's Corporate Ideals
Toward an Even More Impressive and Productive Future
Hold in your hands the future you have always dreamed of. We are a highly perceptive and collaborative value-creating group or, as we like to say, a "Dreamology Company."
*"Dreamology" is an expression coined from 'dream' and 'ology' (science). Our "Dreamology Company" is a "highly perceptive and collaborative value-creating group."
- Tie to the future
- As a research and development company brimming with creative energy and passion, we will create future-oriented businesses that leap beyond current market needs and back them up with new product development, thus protecting the global environment and contributing to the quality of life.
- Tie to the world
- We are determined to become a truly global enterprise with diverse human resources working together on a global scale. Our presence will be felt in markets around the world, including newly emerging ones.
- Tie with value
- We are proud of our unity and identity as the Kaneka Group and will take on the challenges of value creation and business innovation through close collaboration.
- Tie for innovation
- We will never cease to pursue innovation, fusing wisdom from both internal and external sources without getting caught up in organizational compartmentalization and conventional ways of doing things.
- Tie with people
- We in the Kaneka Group believe that the wellspring of corporate growth resides in human resources and will continue to seek innovation as we cultivate and nurture our valued employees.
Basic Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
The Kaneka Group will fulfill our corporate social responsibility through the materialization of our corporate philosophy with the earnest and forward-looking efforts of each employee.
- We will strive to fully understand the cultural backgrounds, manners and customs of the countries and regions where we do business as a means of actively contributing to local societies and communities.
- We will abide by all relevant laws and regulations and, in undertaking our business activities, conduct ourselves in a fair manner based on free competition.
- We will place high priority on communicating with all our stockholders and stakeholders, and will disclose all pertinent information.
- We will respect the personalities and individuality of all our employees to support and encourage the development and utilization of their abilities.
- We will uphold safety as the top-priority concern of management as we dedicate our best efforts to securing a sound and safe workplace environment, offering safe products, and working to protect the global environment.